What a great way to start the day, as you bite into this egg-gooey🍳, crispy bacon🥓 keto-friendly breakfast! You can make this at home, pack it on-the-go, or even make it a party platter 😋❤️Tag your friends!❤️For more keto meal inspiration, visit http://www.fitoru.com
Posted by Keto by Fitoru on Friday, August 24, 2018
What a great way to start the day, as you bite into this egg-gooey, crispy bacon keto-friendly breakfast! You can make this at home, pack it on-the-go, or even make it a party platter. These bacon and egg breakfast bites are a great protein-packed breakfast you can prepare ahead. Make a batch over the weekend and store them in your fridge to grab and heat up in the morning.
2 “Bites” Per Serving
1897 kj = 453.40 cal
6 rashers streaky Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Spray a Texas muffin tin with oil – ideally olive or coconut.
3. Lay 3 slices of bacon in each muffin hole so they form a case.
4. Cook in oven for 5 mins.
5. Crack in an egg and top with diced bell pepper.
6. Return to oven until cooked, about 5-10 minutes.
7. Top with smashed avocado.