It is important to get your healthy fats while on keto, so what better way than to indulge in this mouth-watering, oven-baked salmon 🐟. To complement the flavor, the wasabi slaw adds a dash of “UNF” to this fine meal. For Macros, Ingredients, and How-To-Make: https://fitoru.com/keto-oven-baked-salmon-with-wasabi-slaw/😍Tag your friends!❤️For more keto meal inspiration, visit http://www.fitoru.com
Posted by Keto by Fitoru on Friday, September 28, 2018
Salmon is a super healthy fatty ﬁsh that should be a part of every keto-ers diet! Loaded with Omega-3s fatty acids, it’s beneﬁcial for heart health and mental alertness. Try it baked with this wasabi slaw for a fresh and spicy kick.
2,916 kj = 696.94 calorie
1 Fillet Salmon
2 tbsp Diced Bell Pepper
2 Lemon Slice
1 Ring Red Onion
1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
1 T Sesame Oil
3 T Sesame Oil
1/4 tbsp Wasabi
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Rub the skin of the Salmon with salt.
3. Place on a sheet of baking foil and top with sliced lemon, bell pepper, red onion and sesame seeds
4. Fold up into a parcel and bake in oven for 12-15 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, mix Mayonnaise, wasabi and sesame oil.
6. Mix with cabbage, turn onto a plate and place baked salmon on top.