Looking for a quick lunch that can be taken to work? These Spicy Tuna Rolls are pretty much Keto Sushi and can be made the night before! Remember they’re lower in fat that your ideal ratios for ketosis so make this up with higher fat meals elsewhere.
Looking for a quick lunch? These Spicy Tuna Rolls are pretty much Keto Sushi and are super easy to make at home! For Macros, Ingredients, and How-To-Make: https://fitoru.com/spicy-tuna-rolls/🍣Tag your friends!❤️For more keto meal inspiration, visit http://www.fitoru.com
Posted by Keto by Fitoru on Wednesday, October 10, 2018
1,682 kj = 402.01 calorie
10 oz Canned Tuna (Large Can)
1/4 Cup Mayo
2 T Sriracha
1 Tsp Sesame Oil
1. Mix the drained tuna, mayo, sriracha and sesame oil in a medium bowl.
3. Slice the avocado thinly.
4. Slice cucumber into ribbons with vegetable peeler or mandolin and pat dry with a paper towel.
5. Top a slice with tuna, thin avocado slices and roll.
6. Top with tobiko and serve with soy sauce and pickled ginger.