Who doesn’t love Creamy Swedish Meatballs (keto-friendly) 🥘? With a rich sour cream sauce, these are sure to please! After your first bite, we guarantee you would be wanting more! For Macros, Ingredients, and Directions: https://fitoru.com/keto-swedish-meatballs/🥘Tag your friends!❤️For more keto meal inspiration, visit http://www.fitoru.com
Posted by Keto by Fitoru on Friday, October 12, 2018
Everyone loves creamy Swedish meatballs so we’re sure you’ll love this Keto Swedish Meatballs too! With a rich sour cream sauce, these are sure to please. They can be served on their own or with healthy zoodles for a ﬁlling meal.
2,874 kj = 686.90 calorie
11 oz Ground Beef
11 oz Pork Mince
4 Cloves Garlic
1 T Nutmeg
Parsley to garnish
1 Carton Beef Stock
½ Cup Sour Cream
½ Cup Cream
1. Mince Onion, garlic and spices using a food processor.
2. Add to ground beef, pork, egg in a large bowl.
3. Form into balls and fry on a medium heat in olive oil until outsides are browned and crispy.
4. Add beef stock, sour cream and cream to the pan and simmer on a low heat for about 15 minutes until thick.
5. Make sure to keep the heat low as not to curdle the cream.
6. Serve with chopped parsley to garnish.