For nights when you have a bit more time and need something decadent, try this Thai-inspired green keto curry! With cauliflower as the keto-friendly alternative to rice, this meal will make you fall in love with being keto!For Macros, Ingredients, and How-To-Make: https://fitoru.com/keto-coconut-curry-with-cauli%EF%AC%82ower-rice/🥥Tag your friends!💛For more keto meal inspiration, visit http://www.fitoru.com
Posted by Keto by Fitoru on Wednesday, September 26, 2018
For nights when you have a bit more time and need something decadent, try this Thai inspired green keto curry. Cauliﬂower is a great alternative to rice and can be purchased frozen and pre-riced to save time!
2,285 kj = 546.13 calorie
1 Lb boneless Chicken thigh cutlets
2 T Olive Oil
4 cloves garlic
2 T Green Thai Curry paste
1 T fresh grated ginger
2 T Sriracha
1 Can coconut cream
1 Cup Broccoli
1 chopped Zucchini
2 Cups Chicken Stock
3 Cups Riced Cauliflower
1. In a large frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of coconut cream and place on a medium-high heat until bubbling.
2. Add the diced onion and garlic and fry until softened, about 10 minutes.
3. Add ginger and diced chicken and cook until browned.
4. Add in curry paste and sriracha and cook for an additional two minutes until fragrant.
5. Pour in the rest of the coconut cream, chicken stock, broccoli and zucchini
6. Reduce to a low-medium heat and leave to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
7. Add salt and extra chilli sauce to taste.
8. Prepare Cauliﬂower rice according to directions on package. Serve.