Whether you’re a classic margarita lover or into adventurous fusion flavors, this recipe is sure to satisfy any pizza lover.
Be sure to pick low-carb approved toppings and go easy on the tomato paste – it’s surprisingly high in sugar!
Whether you're a classic margarita lover or into adventerous fusion flavors, this recipe is sure to satisfy any pizza lover 🍕💚Share this keto recipe with your friends in 3 simple steps:1️⃣ Click the link: http://bit.ly/2TQ7lTd2️⃣ Write a caption3️⃣Click post so that your friends can enjoy this keto-friendly recipe!
Posted by Keto by Fitoru on Tuesday, January 15, 2019
1 Cup Mashed Cauliflower
1 Cup Mozzarella
3 TBSP Flax Meal
3 TBSP Almond Flour
6 Slices Bacon
1⁄2 Cup Mozzarella
2 TBSP Tomato Paste
1. In a medium bowl, mix the steamed and mashed cauliflower, mozzarella, flax meal and almond flour.
2. Wrap in plastic and freeze for 40 minutes.
3. Roll between 2 sheets of parchment paper until thin. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes.
4. Top with tomato paste, mushroom, bacon and mozzarella.
5. Return to the oven for 10 minutes until the bacon is cooked and cheese melted.
Click here to read more about the ketogenic diet and to find more low-carb, keto-friendly recipes!