A simple, yet delicious, Chicken Caesar 🥗 is a great and easy weekend meal! Who needs croutons when you can use 🧀Parmesan crisps🧀. YUM! From making your own Caesar dressing to creating your own CRUNCH, this is healthiest keto-friendly salad ever.For Ingredients, Macros, and How-To-Make: https://fitoru.com/keto-chicken-caesar/🧀Tag your friends!💛For more keto meal inspiration, visit http://www.fitoru.com
Posted by Keto by Fitoru on Wednesday, September 19, 2018
A simple Chicken Caesar is a great easy weekday meal! Skip the croutons and make your own Caesar dressing to ensure you’re getting the healthiest keto-friendly salad possible. With Parmesan crisps, this will surely become your favorite quick salad. Eat healthy and stay in ketosis with this Keto Chicken Ceasar!
3682 kj = 880.02 calorie
1 Chicken breast
1 T Olive Oil
3 Cups Romaine Lettuce
1/4 Cup Mayo
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
1 T Mustard
1/4 Lemon incl zest
2 Strips Bacon
1. In a non stick pan, fry the chicken breast and bacon until browned.
2. Remove from the pan and cool.
3. Chop the bacon into small pieces.
4. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon and ﬁnely chopped fried bacon.
5. On a baking paper lined baking sheet place grated parmesan in a ¼ inch thick layer.
6. Bake for 10 minutes until melted and slightly browned.
7. Remove from oven and cool.
8. Roughly chop lettuce, dress with caesar dressing and top with chicken.
9. Break Parmesan into crisps and crumble on top.