Bacon, Cheese, and Mushroom… a beautiful combination that can boost your fat content! This surely is keto heaven! You can prepare these on the grill during summer, or even just munch on them while netflixing. For Ingredients, Macros, and How-To-Make: https://fitoru.com/cheese-and-bacon-stuffed-mushrooms/🧀Tag your friends!❤️For more keto meal inspiration, visit http://www.fitoru.com
Posted by Keto by Fitoru on Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Bacon, Cheese and Mushroom is a heavenly combination that can be a great way to boost your fat content. Satisfy your cravings with this Keto Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms, which is perfect for the low carbs! They can even be prepared on the grill in summer! Try choosing large ﬂat portobello mushrooms for a full meal or make smaller bite sized portions with button mushrooms.
2644 kj = 631.93 calorie
3 Slices Havarti
2 Extra Large Portobello Mushrooms
4 Rashers Bacon
2 T Minced Onion
2 T Minced Garlic
2 tbsp Paprika
2 T Butter
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Melt the butter and mix with half the garlic.
3. Using a pastry brush, paint the mushrooms and place on a baking sheet.
4. Pour any remaining butter on top and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Fry the bacon and slice into small pieces.
6. Top mushrooms with bacon, remaining garlic, onion, paprika and Havarti.
7. Return to the oven for 10 minutes until mushrooms are fully cooked and cheese melted